Adaptive Suite New Zealand – Privacy (NZ)
Don’t let your organisation’s private, confidential information fall into the wrong hands. This course covers important information about the legal framework and obligations concerning privacy. It explains how to apply the Information Privacy Principles (IPPs), how to deal with privacy breaches and the steps to take if a privacy breach occurs.
This course is part of a series that uses adaptive learning technology to address knowledge gaps. Content is delivered in an engaging way through a social media format.
- The legal framework relating to privacy
- The information protected by privacy law
- Applying the privacy principles when dealing with personal information
- The consequences of privacy breaches
- How to avoid and manage breaches of privacy
- Adaptive learning technology cuts down seat time and gives personalised training