Adaptive Suite Australia – Sexual Harassment in the Workplace (AU)
Sexual harassment is in the spotlight. Inappropriate behaviours are no longer tolerated in the workplace. This course covers important information about workplace sexual harassment and how to recognise and prevent it. It also offers guidance on what to do if you’re exposed to any form of sexual harassment in the workplace, as well as ways to embrace and promote an anti-harassment culture.
This course is part of an award-winning series that uses a social media format to deliver key content in an engaging way.
- The behaviours that constitute sexual harassment
- The legal understanding of a ‘workplace’
- Individual and organisational obligations under laws prohibiting sexual harassment
- Consequences of sexual harassment
- Ways to seek help, both internally and externally
- What to do if accused of sexual harassment at work
- Adaptive learning technology cuts down seat time and gives personalised training