Adaptive Suite New Zealand – Sexual Harassment in the Workplace (NZ)
We all know sexual harassment is unacceptable in the workplace, but we don’t all know what to do when we see it. This course covers important information about workplace sexual harassment and how to recognise and prevent it. It also offers guidance on what to do if exposed to workplace sexual harassment, as well as ways to embrace and promote an anti-harassment culture.
This course is part of a series that uses adaptive learning technology to address knowledge gaps. Content is delivered in an engaging way through a social media format.
- Workplace behaviours that constitute sexual harassment
- The impact of sexual harassment
- Legal rights and responsibilities
- Ways to address sexual harassment in the workplace
- Workplace behaviours that reduce the likelihood of sexual harassment occurring
- Adaptive learning technology cuts down seat time and gives personalised training