Adaptive Suite New Zealand – Workplace Bullying (NZ)
Workplace bullying can have serious negative consequences for victims as well as bystanders. This course covers important information about bullying and how to recognise and prevent such behaviour. It offers guidance on what to do if exposed to any form of bullying or workplace harassment, as well as ways to embrace and promote an anti-bullying culture.
This course is part of a series that uses adaptive learning technology to address knowledge gaps. Content is delivered in an engaging way through a social media format.
- Behaviours that constitute workplace bullying
- Impacts of workplace bullying
- Legal rights and responsibilities with relation to workplace bullying
- How to address workplace bullying
- Behaviours that reduce the likelihood of workplace bullying occurring
- Adaptive learning technology cuts down seat time and gives personalised training