Anatomy of a 1500 Claim for Outpatient Offices 2019
This course identifies item numbers 1 to 33b on the 1500 health insurance claim form, which is used when billing professional claims for physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, suppliers of durable medical equipment, ambulance suppliers.
- At the conclusion of this course, you will be able to:
- Identify and select specific reference material from the NUCC manual.
- Match specific item numbers to the item names.
- Cite the source and/or methodology for completing all item numbers.
- Distinguish possible remedies to incorrect or missing item number data.