The Angry Unsent Letter
What are you supposed to do when you start to reach boiling point? You’re being pushed to your edge, someone’s trying to get a reaction from you, or maybe they’re unknowingly making your life harder with their carelessness or ignorance? We’ve all been there, silently enraged. You don’t need to give people a reaction every time, because that’s a way of giving them your energy – something you need to preserve. This course will explain how to stem any outbursts, to respond by not reponding and what to do with the energy you save.
This course will cover:
- What is meant by the ‘angry letter’
- The history of angry letter reactions
- How you can choose your own reactions
- How to react in a healthy way
- Channeling your energy into responding positively