Assess and Learn – Sexual Harassment Prevention (UK)
Sexual harassment is totally unacceptable in the modern workplace. It can destroy lives and costs UK companies large sums each year in lost productivity, sick days and employee churn.
This course is designed to challenge common assumptions about sexual harassment, and to raise awareness of sexual harassment, including what it is, the legal, physical and psychological ramifications, and what to do if it happens in the workplace.
This video-based course uses adaptive learning technology to identify knowledge gaps and deliver only the content learners need to know.
- What is sexual harassment and its impact
- Common cases of workplace sexual harassment
- Your employer’s obligation and the legal framework
- Steps you should take if you experience or witness sexual harassment
- Ways to prevent sexual harassment
- Adaptive learning technology cuts down seat time and gives personalised training