Assess and Learn – Working Safely (UK)
Despite general improvements in workplace health and safety over the past decade, people continue to be injured at work. Ensuring good standards of workplace health and safety is of critical importance, and both individuals and organisations have legal duties.
This course is designed to cover a wide range of health and safety essentials, including legal duties regarding health and safety, common workplace hazards and what workers can do to manage those hazards.
This video-based course uses adaptive learning technology to identify knowledge gaps and deliver only the content learners need to know.
- What is meant by work health and safety
- The importance of working safely
- Employer and employee duties for health and safety
- Health and safety risk management
- Common workplace hazards and how to manage them
- Adaptive learning technology cuts down seat time and gives personalised training