Assess and Learn – Workplace Violence and Bullying Prevention (CA)
Nobody should be subjected to harassment, bullying or violence of any kind in their workplace. But unfortunately, this kind of conduct does occur, and it’s more common than you may realize. This video-based course uses adaptive learning technology to identify knowledge gaps and deliver only the content learners need to know. It raises awareness of workplace violence, harassment and bullying, including the differences and overlaps, the legal, physical and psychological ramifications of harassment and bullying, and what to do if you encounter this kind of conduct in the workplace.
- What constitutes bullying and harassment in Canada
- How this kind of conduct occurs and its impact
- Legal implications of bullying, harassment and workplace violence
- Your employer’s role in preventing workplace violence and bullying
- What you can do if you are bullied or harassed in the workplace
- Adaptive learning technology reduces seat time and gives personalized training