Brexit – What it Means for my Business (UK)
Brexit has resulted in a period of uncertainty, not least for businesses. Companies that were used to trading freely within the EU must now learn to operate in specific ways, especially when it comes to compliance, may face additional tariffs and barriers when importing or exporting to the EU, and will no longer be able to recruit EU nationals without a sponsor licence. This course will explain to learners the basics regarding the United Kingdom’s withdrawal from the European Union, the changes it will bring to their jobs and their company, and how everyone will need to adapt.
- The definitions of key Brexit-related terms
- The effect Brexit may have on companies
- The effect of Brexit on individuals
- Brexit’s impact on recruitment and employment of EU nationals
- The potential impact of Brexit on UK employment rights
- Managing Brexit within your company