Compliance Essentials Australia – Anti-discrimination and Equal Opportunity (AU)
Each year the Australian Human Rights Commission receives many enquiries and complaints about discrimination. Under Australian law, everyone has the right to be treated fairly and equitably at work. This course covers important information about equal opportunity employment and the laws relating to workplace discrimination and harassment. It describes the personal characteristics protected under state and federal law, the effects of workplace discrimination and harassment, and what to do when faced with these behaviours in the workplace.
This course is part of a series that delivers key content and relatable scenarios in a sleek, traditional format.
- The laws that prohibit discrimination and harassment in the workplace
- Types of behaviour that constitute workplace discrimination and harassment
- The personal characteristics protected by law
- The impacts of discrimination in the workplace
- How to handle discrimination or harassment in the workplace