Compliance Essentials – Sexual Harassment Prevention (UK)
Even though the #MeToo movement has encouraged more people to talk openly about sexual misconduct in recent years, the occurrence of sexual harassment at work remains alarmingly high. However, studies show that there is misunderstanding around what sexual harassment really is. One of the keys to reducing the incidence of sexual harassment in the workplace is educating employees about appropriate and inappropriate behaviour. This course can help. It provides the facts, prevention strategies and information on how to report sexual harassment.
- The behaviours that constitute sexual harassment
- How intent and perception relate to sexual harassment
- Common causes and impacts
- Individual and organisational obligations and liability regarding sexual harassment
- Ways that workers can seek help
- How organisations can prevent sexual harassment