Control of Substances Hazardous to Health Regulations (COSHH) Essentials(UK)
When it comes down to it, everything’s just chemicals really, isn’t it? Even us. Still, some substances are more harmful than others. Chemicals and other hazardous substances can put your health at risk, so understandably, the law requires employers to control exposure to such substances under the Control of Substances Hazardous to Health Regulations 2002 – often shortened to COSHH. This course can help businesses, and individuals within those business, to understand what is required of them.
- Identify what a hazardous substance is
- Understand where they can be found in the workplace
- Understand the health risks associated with COSHH
- Learn the benefits of following COSHH guidelines
- Understand the responsibilities imposed by COSHH
- Be able to identify and understand your employer’s control measures