Developing and Using Key Performance Indicators 2019
This session is about the development and practical use of key performance indicators (KPIs) in a health care organization. This content is focused on new managers, or those without formal training in finance or reporting measures.
- At the conclusion of this course, you should be able to:
- Define key performance indicators, or KPI, and understand how the measures are used in an organization.
- You will learn the relationship between KPIs, benchmarks and dashboards.
- You will understand how to follow a plan to develop and use KPIs in your organization and how to work with your team to build a successful process.
- Then, you will be able to list important KPIs for a health care organization and name three that are basic for reporting purposes.