Driver Safety Awareness (AU)
With road crashes being the most common cause of work-related fatality, driving for work purposes is a considerable risk to a worker’s health and safety.
This course aims to raise driver safety awareness by covering the risks associated with driving and how to manage them. It also provides tips and strategies to help drivers be safer on our roads. Videos and scenarios ask learners to think about the choices they make on the road and the consequences of those choices.
- The importance of safe driving
- The consequences of unsafe driving behaviour
- Responsibilities to drive safely
- Identifying and managing the risks associated with driving
- Tips and strategies for driving safely