EU Competition Law
EU Competition Law, it’s a bit of a big one. There are loads of regulations, and different articles to understand. Most of us don’t have law degrees, so it can be hard to swallow. But you’re in the world of business and you’re part of the EU, so you kind of need to know…Don’t worry – this course will break it all down.
- What Competition Law is and its history
- Cartels – a definition of Cartel behavior
- Article 101 – Preventing anti-competitive practices
- Article 102 – Preventing the abuse of a dominant market position
- Abuse of the law and Breaches and resulting fines
- Mergers – regulations, control of joint ventures and high-profile examples