First Aid Responsibilities for Managers (AU)
Australian law requires organisations to provide health and safe workplaces for their people. This includes ensuring that first aid is available when needed.
This course provides managers and supervisors with the information they need to uphold their first aid obligations under the law. It outlines how having effective first aid processes in place can reduce the risk of workplace safety incidents, and which first aid equipment, facilities and training are required in Australian workplaces.
- The number of first aid officers required in your workplace
- Identifying workplace hazards and associated risks
- Identifying relevant first aid processes and procedures
- Consulting others in the workplace regarding their first aid needs
- The first aid responsibilities of employers in Australian workplaces
- The first aid equipment, facilities and training required by law