Fraud Awareness (UK)
It’s tempting to think that fraud only happens on a large scale or at some other organisation, but fraud and workplace misconduct can occur anywhere. Fraud can greatly impact organisations and individuals alike, with negative consequences to their financial standing and reputation. It’s important to understand how fraud happens and what to do if you suspect it.
This course provides employees with the definition of fraud and the range of fraudulent activities. It also explains your responsibility for identifying and preventing fraud in the workplace, as well as strategies for reporting unlawful behaviour in the workplace.
Covered in this course:
- What fraud is in the workplace
- Distinguishing between fraudulent and legitimate business activities
- The impacts of participating in fraudulent conduct
- Responsibilities for preventing fraud in the workplace
- Strategies for detecting and reporting fraud