Assess and Learn – General Data Protection Regulation (UK)
GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) is a set of regulations governing data protection. It governs EU citizens’ privacy rights but applies to organisations across the globe. It’s essential for organisations and their workers to stay up to date with this landmark law and how it is applied.
This video-based course uses adaptive learning technology to identify knowledge gaps and deliver only the content learners need to know.
This course will cover:
- Personal data explained
- Data protection principles
- Data breaches and how to respond
- Individuals’ data privacy rights under GDPR Complying with GDPR
- Consequences and fines for GDPR breaches
- Adaptive learning technology cuts down seat time and gives personalised training