Global Anti-Bribery and Corruption
Each one of us has an obligation to act responsibly and with integrity when doing business. Businesses and officials must maintain controls and assessments to prevent corruption. This is done by keeping fair and accurate record keeping. Laws are also in place to ensure businesses and officials maintain the highest ethical standards.
- Define the terms global, bribery and corruption
- Where corruption, including bribery, can most often occur
- Who anti-bribery laws apply to
- Anti-bribery and corruption laws are in place
- What to do if you’re approached with a bribe
- Examples of bribery and corruption situations