Health and Wellbeing – Letting Things Go
Let’s not lie – life can be full of disappointments. Things go wrong, people let us down, and we mess things up. But, we don’t need to always need to make a huge deal of it. The sooner we accept we can’t affect and change everything, the better our lives will be. It’s not a strength to hold onto anger; it’s a strength to let go of it. We know it’s not always easy, so this 60-second course has some ideas to help you along.
- Learn to understand that you can’t affect other people’s actions, only your own
- Come to accept that you can easily shift your outlook
- Find out how to achieve a better balance on your emotions
- Understand how letting go of grudges and negative feelings will benefit you
- Start to feel ready to make positive changes