Identity and Access Management
Identity and access management is all the processes that keep your network safe and secure. IAM is the structure you have to protect your employee, contractor, and client data. Only one security breach can be horrific for your business and can result in a large fine or even worse, a lawsuit.
- What Identity and Access Management (IAM) mean
- The importance of good data security in your company
- Single and multiple factor authorization
- Joiners, movers, and leavers in your company
- Useful tips for staying secure