Introduction to Project Management
Leading or taking a role in a project team is an excellent learning opportunity and can really help you improve your career profile. This course is designed to help. You’ll discover the different stages of a project’s life. Learn about Henry Gantt and the important tool that will help you visualise your projects. You’ll review the role of the project manager and the skills you need to succeed. As well as tackling some of the most common mistakes people make, so you can avoid potential pitfalls. So, whether you’re managing a project big or small – by the end of this course, you’ll be proficient in project management.
- How a triangle can help keep projects on time, in budget and on scope
- Six different stages of a project’s life
- Why project management is a bit like spinning plates
- How the right project skills can get you anywhere
- How better project management can prevent disaster