Law at Work – Sexual Harassment Prevention (AU)
Sexual harassment is in the spotlight. Inappropriate behaviour is no longer tolerated in the workplace. This course covers important information about workplace sexual harassment and how to recognise and prevent it. It also offers guidance on what to do if exposed to any form of sexual harassment in the workplace, as well as ways to embrace and promote an anti-harassment culture.
This course is part of a series that uses video-based storytelling to encourage decision making and foster behavioural change.
- The behaviours that constitute sexual harassment
- The legal understanding of a ‘workplace’
- Individual and organisational obligations under laws prohibiting sexual harassment
- Consequences of sexual harassment
- Ways to seek help, both internally and externally
- What to do if accused of sexual harassment at work