Law at Work – Work Health and Safety (AU)
Everyone has a right to feel safe at work. Fostering a culture of safety is paramount to every organisation. This course covers important information about health and safety in the workplace. It outlines the associated legal framework and individual and organisational obligations concerning safety. It looks at potential workplace hazards and explains the processes for managing and reporting health and safety risks and incidents.
This course is part of a series that uses video-based storytelling to encourage decision making and foster behavioural change.
- The importance of a safe and healthy workplace
- How to contribute to work health and safety
- How to identify risks in the workplace
- Strategies to avoid and minimise risks to health and safety
- How to report and respond to risks and incidents