Leading Learning – Consumer Protection
A growing number of countries are adopting laws and regulations to enforce consumer protection. These regimes aim to safeguard the public from harmful and unfair selling practices. A marketplace with high standards for consumer protection prevents dishonest businesses from getting an unfair advantage.
To maintain a corporate culture where treating customers fairly is expected, employees need to understand some basics about consumer protection. This course covers consumer rights, the type of misleading conduct that harms consumers and should be avoided at all costs, as well as good, common sense business practices for treating customers safely, fairly, and honestly.
- Why consumer protection matters
- Types of misleading, unfair, and unethical trading practices
- Selling to vulnerable consumers
- Consumer rights when buying goods or services
- Good business practices that treat customers fairly