Leading Learning – Digital Communication Awareness
The internet and many modern technologies have changed the way we communicate with others. Digital communication in the workplace has become a normal and essential way of doing business.
For all the advantages and efficiencies digital communication provides a business, it can have its downsides. What we say and do online should be done with caution and thought. We’ll dive deeper into using digital communication at work and how you can use it safely and respectfully.
- Definition of digital communication
- Digital communication and it’s connection to the workplace
- The risks of digital communication
- How digital communication can be used for unlawful conduct
- How to use digital communication platforms in the workplace appropriately