Leading Learning – Harassment and Bullying Prevention
Everybody should be treated with dignity and respect. It goes without saying that harassment and bullying are unacceptable, especially at work. It has a significant negative effect on both workers and employers and damages the mental and physical health of individuals. But sometimes the lines can blur between what is considered as harassment and bullying and what’s not. This course will give insight into what constitutes as harassment and bullying in the workplace and how everyone in your organization can prevent it from happening.
Covered in this course:
- Different forms of harassment and bullying
- How harassment and bullying occur
- The impact of harassment and bullying on individuals and organizations
- How to prevent harassment and bullying in the workplace
- What to do if you feel you are being harassed and bullied at work