Leading Learning – Health and Safety at Work
Everyone has a part to play in making our workplaces safe. Health and safety aren’t only important in high-risk industries – every workplace and every job has hazards that must be addressed to keep workers safe. Understanding common hazards and taking simple steps to address them can help reduce incidents, prevent accidents, and avoid injuries. This course provides practical advice on how to increase safety in the workplace and highlights the employer’s and worker’s responsibility in creating and maintaining a safe workplace.
- The importance of a safe and healthy workplace
- Common workplace health and safety hazards
- Employers’ and workers’ safety responsibilities
- Practical steps to avoid safety and health violations
- Responding and reporting workplace health and safety hazards