Leading Learning – Overcoming Procrastination
We all can suffer from a lack of focus from time to time – it can be disruptive but usually pretty manageable. But what happens when we find ourselves deliberately avoiding our most important tasks and responsibilities? What happens when we squander large portions of our time on trivial tasks resulting in last-minute rushes to complete our work? This course aims to answer these questions as it tackles the all too common problem of procrastination. It provides employees with the knowledge and skills to recognize the causes of procrastination, and how to effectively overcome it in the future.
- How to define and think about procrastination
- The most common causes of chronic procrastination
- The importance of acknowledging procrastinating behaviors
- How to contextualize procrastination
- Some simple anti-procrastination techniques