LGBTIQ+ Inclusion (US)
LGBTIQ+ inclusion is a new and emerging area for many workplaces. Understanding the language and concepts associated with the LGBTIQ+ community is as important as knowing the legal rights and protections of LGBTIQ+ people in the workplace.
This course is aimed at organizations wanting to foster an inclusive, diverse culture, while also complying with anti-discrimination legislation. It covers the importance of LGBTIQ+ inclusion, some of the terms used in relation to the community, and ways to make workplaces more inclusive. It also looks at the legal framework that protects LGBTIQ+ individuals from job discrimination on a national scale.
- The benefits of LGBTIQ+ inclusion
- What does the LGBTIQ+ acronym mean
- What does LGBTIQ+ inclusion look like
- Ways to promote LGBTIQ+ inclusion
- Legal rights of LGBTIQ+ people in the workplace under Federal law