Leading Learning – Managing Mental Health and Wellbeing
Employers that promote mental health and support people with mental disorders are more likely to reduce absenteeism, increase productivity, and benefit from associated economic gains. This course shows you how to support a worker living with a mental illness. You will learn about the impact of mental health on workers in your organization, how to protect the safety of your workers, and general information on reasonable accommodations available.
Covered in this course:
- Impact of mental health issues on organizations
- Management provision of a safe workplace
- Support for mental health in the workplace
- Management support of mental wellbeing through reasonable accommodations
- Protecting worker confidentiality and privacy with mental health