Menopause – Managing Those Going Through Menopause
The menopause can be seen, by some, to be something embarrassing or taboo. And yet it’s a natural biological process that around half of us go through. As a manager or colleague of those who may be going through the menopause, it’s important that you know what you can do to help make things easier. That’s what this course is for. It’ll look at what the menopause actually is, what the symptoms are and how they can affect a person’s work, what the law says about menopause, and what you can do to help.
- What the menopause is
- What the symptoms of the menopause are
- How the symptoms can impact a person at work
- The importance of a workplace policy on the menopause
- How a company can be supportive of those going through the menopause
- How colleagues can support each other