Maternity – Returning to Work
Returning to work after any period of leave can be daunting – even if it’s just a holiday. So returning to work after maternity leave can be especially stressful. As if you needed any more stress right now! Luckily, armed with the right information, you can: manage the effects of maternity in the workplace; plan your return, including any changes you may have to make; and handle your first day back much more easily. This course will give you just that information.
- What does maternity mean exactly?
- What to expect in the maternity period
- Coping methods for maternity symptoms
- Communicating with colleagues about maternity issues
- What to discuss before you return to work
- Managing your transition back to work