Medical Terminology III: Procedures, Symptoms & Acronyms 2019
This course introduces terms associated with surgical procedures and symptoms, commonly used medical acronyms, and practical terms that have usage slightly different from the literal meaning of the word.
- Recognize and interpret basic medical terminology terms.
- Identify basic anatomy concepts and terms.
- Assemble various medical words from medical prefixes, suffixes, and root word combinations.
- Interpret common terms and acronyms utilized in physician and procedures orders.
- Demonstrate terminology analysis techniques to determine the meaning of complex medical terms.