The SAFE Files – Misleading Conduct and Competition Law (AU)
Greatest product ever! When does making an extravagant claim become misleading conduct? This course explores the types of misleading conduct and restrictive trade practices that are prohibited by law and how businesses can meet their legal obligations to compete fairly. It also covers the powers of the ACCC and the consequences of breaching competition and consumer law.
This course is part of a series that uses a graphic novel design and a detective narrative to achieve meaningful behaviour change.
- Key principles of the law relating to misleading conduct
- Key principles of competition law
- Types of misleading conduct and why they are prohibited
- Types of anti-competitive conduct and why they are prohibited
- Legal consequences of misleading conduct and breaching competition law