Network and System Compliance Auditing
Wouldn’t you hate it if you’d won a quiz, but the prize was taken off you because one of your team members wasn’t following the rules? Network and system compliance is a bit like that, except instead of a quiz it’s your business. And instead of a prize it’s your profits. No one wants to find out the hard way that they’re not following the rules. This animated course looks at what network and system compliance audits involve and why they’re important. It covers the main objectives of an audit and how for most employees, staying compliant simply means following procedure.
- What is network and system compliance auditing
- Why it’s important
- Penalties and consequences for noncompliance
- Objectives of network and system compliance audits
- Why audits are easier when processes are followed
- Employees’ role in compliance