Office ergonomics has never been more important. Workstation equipment and work arrangements are changing. More and more employees hot desk and work remotely. This means workstations need regular adjustment to maintain good health.
This course builds the skills to correctly set up your own workstation, either at home or in the office. It also outlines tips on how to get up and moving more frequently.
- Define ergonomics
- The importance of good ergonomics
- The impact of poor ergonomics
- Apply ergonomic principles to correctly set up a workstation
- Workstation design in the office or at home
- Identify factors to improve health and comfort at work