Personal Development – Networking
Have you ever heard the story: A man says to Bill Gates, “can my son marry your daughter; he’s the CEO of the world bank,” and then goes to the shareholders of the world bank and goes, “Can my son be CEO; he’s Bill Gates’ son-in-law?” In a very basic way, that’s networking. This 60-second course will give you some more concrete tips on how to improve yours.
- Learn what networking actually is
- Discover some of the key benefits of networking
- Find out where to begin when it comes to networking
- Pick up some tips and tricks to improve your return
- Find out where to go after you’ve met someone