Preparing for an Active Shooter Situation
An active shooter situation is becoming a very real problem in the US. You hope you’ll never need to know what to do in this situation, but being prepared is something that could save your life and the lives of those around you.
- How to identify aggressive actions and report them
- When to run, when to hide and when to fight
- How to involve and deal with police assistance
- Use the ACT method: Addressing interactions, having Courage to report them and Training yourself to know how to react
- Manage the aftermath of an active shooter situation