Productivity and Time Management
What is good time management? It’s the ability to organise, plan and prioritise tasks to make the most of the limited time we have. By using the time-management techniques in this course, you can improve your ability to function more effectively – even when time is tight and pressures are high. This course covers the four essential pillars to time management, it explains why they work, how you can easily adopt them and the benefits it will bring your life and career. So, by the end of the course you will have the knowledge, skills and confidence to claim to be an effective manager of your time.
- Why time management matters
- The importance of prioritisation
- Time management techniques to improve your effectiveness
- The four essential pillars to time management
- Some procrastination avoidance techniques
- Hhow to multitask and focus