Revenue Cycle Certified Master (RCCM) Certification Exam 2.0
This certification exam is for the designation Revenue Cycle Certified Master. It is based on the subjects learned in BridgeFront’s Revenue Cycle 301 Mastery Skills online education.
- At the conclusion of this certification exam, you will have shown proficiency and technical expertise in:
- Recognize the impact of completing the Collection Flow, Collection Communication Cycle, and Collection Correspondence Cycle has on cash flow.
- Cite the source and/or methodology for completing the UB form locators.
- Distinguish UB validation issues that should be reported to management.
- List common reasons for third party follow-up.
- Distinguish follow-up challenges and methods related to unique payer claims.