Revenue Cycle Certified Professional II (RCCPII) Certification Exam
This certification exam is for the designation Revenue Cycle Certified Professional II. It is based on the fundamentals learned in BridgeFront’s Revenue Cycle 201 Developing Skills online education.
- At the conclusion of this certificate exam, you will have shown proficiency and technical expertise in:
- Define and differentiate key reimbursement terms.
- Recognize the characteristics of reimbursement and various reimbursement methodologies.
- Analyze a physician order and identify the missing key components.
- Recognize the impact incorrect health insurance / payer information has on clinical and financial processes within the revenue cycle.
- Apply COB, MSP, and Accident determination processes to determine payer order.