Revenue Cycle Regulations, Compliance & the OIG 2019
This course teaches you about the Federal Register, how rules become laws, and the purpose of both Medicare Administrative Contractors (MACs) and the Office of Inspector General (OIG), and their relationship to the Revenue Cycle.
- State how an Act becomes a Law within the Federal Register.
- Identify where to find regulatory information.
- Define Medicare Administrative Contractors.
- Define the Office of Inspector General (OIG).
- State the CMS audit programs.
- Define individual responsibility and compliance.