Sexual Harassment Prevention for Managers (CA)
Managers and supervisors are on the frontline in the prevention of sexual harassment in the workplace. They play an important role in ensuring employers meet their legal obligation to provide a safe workplace. This course outlines managers’ responsibilities to prevent sexual harassment, to handle complaints effectively, and promote a safe workplace.
Using a hypothetical workplace scenario, learners are prompted to identify sexual harassment, reflect on decisions made, and discover ways to promote positive workplace behavior.
See other courses in this series about bullying and discrimination prevention.
- How conduct online and out of work hours can still be subject to workplace laws
- Managers’ and employers’ legal obligations in relation to sexual harassment
- How managers can help prevent sexual harassment in the workplace
- Reduce the impact of sexual harassment incidents on individuals
- Limit employer liability and avoid reprisal
- Respond appropriately to sexual harassment incidents and complaints