Tackling Hate Crime
Every year too many people are attacked and harassed because they are perceived as ‘different’. Hatred and intolerance is unacceptable, and when it motivates crime it’s illegal. This course covers definitions, causes and impacts of hate crime and strategies for tackling it in the workplace.
- What hate crimes are, and what constitutes them
- The difference between hate crimes and hate incidents
- 5 key discrimination characteristics
- What to do in the event of an incident
- How to reduce the risk of hate crimes