The Collection Flow 2019
This course identifies the components of a collection policy and the Collection Flow.
- Define a collection touch.
- Recognize current issues and trends related to collecting healthcare bills.
- Differentiate current and past due patient balances.
- Cite up-front collection touch opportunities.
- Cite back-end collection touch opportunities.
- Identify collection policy presentation methods.
- Cite payment solutions.
- List the steps in the Collection Flow.
- Differentiate between the four up-front collection techniques.
- Differentiate between the five back-end collection techniques.