UB Validation Fundamental Therapy
This course identifies the components of an outpatient therapy claim, such as physical therapy, and bill validation techniques.
- List unique form locations that must be completed for therapy claim
- Define what is an outpatient therapy claim (such as physical, occupational, speech) and define characteristics of this type of claim, such as revenue codes.
- Determine the appropriate revenue code(s) for a therapy claim and sequence them appropriately.
- Analyze Condition Codes, Occurrence Codes, and Value Codes, select appropriate codes, delete incorrect codes, and select correct codes.
- Understand that Medicare has “capped” payments for therapy services