Health and Wellbeing – Work and Life Balance
Work and life balance is an expression used to describe the time we divide between our work life and our home and social life. Often, the balance can be tilted too far one way. Sure, it’s important to do a great job at work and to progress in our careers. However, it’s bad to forget the other aspects of your life that deserve your time and attention. You know – the other ones that make you happy. In this 60-second course, we’ll highlight some downsides of an unbalanced life, and advise you on how to make some changes.
Covered in this course:
- Understand the meaning of having a work and life balance
- See the impact a lack of the necessary staff, facilities or expertise can have
- Gain insight into the downsides of a poor balance
- Learn how to avoid burning out
- Pick up actionable tips for a healthier, more balanced life