Your Office in the World of Medicare 2019
This course introduces the fundamentals of Medicare, a government health insurance program.
- After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Recognize how Federal law, regulations, and Medicare policies impact the office practices of physicians, non-physician practitioners, and suppliers.
- Locate information of importance to you on the CMS website.
- Identify various resources provided by CMS to assist physicians, non-physician practitioners, and suppliers in effectively fulfilling Medicare requirements.
- Select applicable forms and resources to use for specific functions in a medical or suppliers office.